In this webinar replay, you’ll learn how to use a cool forecasting tool to reduce out of stocks and increase beer sales.
Brewery owners are always on the lookout for ways to grow sales. The usual sales growth ideas include: Expanding the portfolio, entering new markets, increasing prices, and adding new talent to the sales team.
However, one easy way to grow your sales is to reduce out of stocks.
Key topics in the video:
- How to use scorecards to measure, monitor and improve out of stocks
- Tips to calculate the true cost of out of stocks (lost sales) to your brewery
- Demo overview of the Craft Portal, and how this tool can reduce out of stocks and increase profits for your beer business
- Contact Bud for a demo of the Craft Portal: email Bud@gp-analytics.com
- Learn more about GP-Analytics and the Craft Portal
- Subscribe to the finance newsletter for craft breweries
Watch the video: How to Reduce Out of Stocks in your brewery.