Online learning courses, guides, spreadsheets, and tools to help your craft brewery:
The Illusive Brewery Profits Problem
You’re brewing great beer and patrons are walking through your doors. You should be making more money, but you’re just not moving the needle… Sound familiar?
You’re not alone!
The truth is that many brewery businesses struggle with profitability, even though they brew incredible beer and even when they already have good customer flow.
Brewing beer is one thing, making money is another.
My name is Kary Shumway. I’m a CPA, former CFO for a beer distributor, and current CFO for Wormtown Brewery in Worcester, MA.
I’ve spent the last 20 years using finance to help improve financial results in my beer businesses. Now, I’m helping other breweries increase profits, increase cash flow, and increase financial stability.
My Craft Brewery Financial Training Membership
This is for hungry brewery owners, managers, and employees who want simple, powerful financial tools to improve cash flow and profitability.
Topics we cover:
- Tracking, measuring, and controlling costs
- Product margin analysis and how to get a better understanding of product costs
- Managing inventory
- Managing the distributor relationship
- Understanding distributor contracts
- Options to self-distribute, and related costs
- Growth strategies and costs to do so, specifically financing options, and how this all works
- And much more
With your membership, you will get instant access to:
- A library of on-demand brewery financial training courses
- A brewery CFO to ask questions and get answers from
- The entire Craft Brewery Financial Training Newsletter Archive
- Brewery financial spreadsheets, models, and templates
- Recorded brewery financial training webinars
If you implement the things you learn, you will improve the results of your business. You’ll gain deeper insight and visibility into what works and doesn’t work financially in your business. Moreover, you’ll gain an understanding of the cause-and-effect of profitability, cash flows, and value creation.
Become a member and build a more profitable brewery business now!
Here’s what other brewery professionals are saying about the membership:
“Thanks to you, we’re learning the business side of brewing and are getting closer to realizing our dream.”
– Jennifer Lower, Simplified Brewing
“First off, thank you so much for providing this material. It has been extremely helpful in getting costs together for the start up brewery my team and I are planning.”
-Ryan Hensley, Brew Malibu
“Integrating Kary and Craft Brewery Financial Training into your team early will accelerate the development of your finance plan faster than you can imagine.”
-Preston Andreini, Red Engine Brewing Co.
“Craft Brewery Finance is one of my go-to resources for substantive advice. Across a broad range of fields – not only finance but sales, marketing, planning and strategy – Kary provides a steady stream of thoughtful and concise guidance to help us navigate the complexities of the beer industry.”
– Rob Lightner, East Brother Beer Company