Financial literacy is the ability to read and understand the numbers of your brewery business with the purpose of improving financial results.
Improving financial results may be in the areas of increased sales, improved product margins, or better cash flow. Financial literacy can help you achieve these goals.
In today’s podcast, we review how you can use financial reports – income statement, balance sheet, statement of cash flows – to identify opportunities for financial improvement.
Topics covered in the podcast:
- Brewery Financial Reports
- How to use each statement and create real-time reporting
- Chart of Accounts / Structure
- How to set up your brewery accounts – Use this Template
- Good Process = Good Information
- Reconciliations and proper routines
- Building and training your team / Out-sourcing options
- DIY, out-source, or a combo
Sign Up for the Free 60-Day Trial to the Craft Brewery Financial Training Membership
and get access to the online course: Brewery Financial Training 101