In today’s podcast we hear from Jason Sleeman from United Community Bank. Jason has 20 years’ experience in banking, and the last 6 years running the craft beverage vertical for United Community Bank.
The hot topic on everyone’s mind is the second round of PPP funding.
- What do breweries need to know right now to take advantage of this relief package?
- How does the NAICS code factor in to the PPP? In other words, will production breweries who also operate taprooms qualify for a larger loan? 3.5x vs 2.5x of monthly payroll, for example.
- What about new breweries that just opened up as the pandemic was starting…will they qualify for relief?
You’ve got questions, Jason has answers.
- PPP Round 2…Q&A with the lender
- How to raise funds for a start-up brewery
- Expansion financing overview…how to fund the new canning line
- Contact Jason Sleeman at United Community Bank
- email: Jason_Sleeman@ucbi.com
- phone: 404-375-3945
- Coronavirus Resource Center from McLane Middleton