In your beer business you can outsource payroll processing, bookkeeping and tax return preparation among other tasks. The ONE THING you cannot outsource is Cash Flow Management.
Having enough cash on hand and access to capital is the key to staying in business. Cash Flow Management is the process to measure and monitor your brewery cash to ensure you have enough.
Topics Covered in the Podcast:
- Cash Flow Basics
- Accrual accounting, Net Income vs Cash Flow
- Cash Flow for Start-ups
- Key considerations, Sources/Uses
- Cash Flow in Growth Stage
- Growth consumes cash, Opex and Capex planning
- Five Drivers of Brewery Cash Flow: How to Manage
- Beyond the P&L, key balance sheet accounts to monitor