The taproom financial course is perfect for breweries looking to increase taproom sales and profits.
The course is self-paced, includes videos, guides and spreadsheet templates to help grow your taproom business and build your financial plan.
Included in the course:
- On-Demand Videos
- Detailed Course Guides
- Excel Templates and Models
- One-Page Checklists
Detailed course outline:
- 7 Ways to Increase Taproom Revenue
- Use these proven and profitable tactics and strategies to increase taproom revenue
- Gain a competitive advantage and stand out from the crowd with new and innovative ideas
- Learn how to measure and monitor key metrics to track results. Ideas are interesting. Results are what matter.
- How to set up your Taproom financial reporting
- Step by step instructions to create your chart of accounts, and set up financial reports so that you can track results
- Examples with plug and play templates that you can use
- An introduction to Taproom financial controls: controlling cash, inventory, and merchandise
- Taproom metrics (and templates to benchmark your results)
- The One-Page Taproom Scorecard Template to benchmark your performance
- A review of the top line taproom metrics: Revenue, Expense, EBITDA
- How to benchmark against industry averages and your past taproom performance
- How to choose the best point-of-sale system for your Taproom
- How to boost sales, and improve visibility of financial results by choosing the right Point of Sale (POS) software
- POS Goal setting – Key questions to determine exactly what you need
- Snapshot review of the top POS systems
- Case studies and Best practices from other Breweries
- Hear from other breweries who have increased their taproom sales and profits – how they did it, what they learned, what they would do differently
- The One Thing each brewery taproom did to increase revenue
- The One Mistake each brewery made and how to avoid it
The taproom is the most profitable part of your business. Take the course, use the ideas and strategies, and boost your taproom profits today. Your income statement and bank account will thank you.