When should you raise capital for your brewery? Where will you get funding? How will you pay it back.
We answer these questions and more in the Brewery Financing Crash course.
Check out the short video below for an overview of the content:
The course includes videos, guides and spreadsheet templates to help you raise capital to finance your brewery.
- Brewery Financing Basics: Loan Terms, Loan Types, Typical Loan Structures
- Working with Lenders: How they evaluate breweries, What they need from you, How to make the most of the relationship
- Loan Covenants + Calculations: Debt Service, Leverage…add these to your financial reporting
- Loan schedule spreadsheet: Map out what you owe, monthly obligations
- Private Money, Investors, Outside capital: Friendly debt, What’s it worth…
- Start-Up, Growth, Mature Breweries: Effect of Debt on Brewery Financials
Craft Brewery Financial Training Members: To get this course, Log In to your account and access the Online Courses from the Member Menu.
Not a member yet? Sign up and get instant and unlimited access to Craft Brewery Financial Training online courses, resources and guides.