Joe Trombley is senior facilities planning manager at Barry-Wehmiller Design Group and technical director for the Master Brewer’s Association, New England Region. Joe works with breweries of all sizes from start-up to expansion to assist with packaging line planning, construction projects, master brewery planning, and more.
Key topics covered:
- Rules of thumb for brewery build-out and construction costs
- Tips to find the ideal location for your start-up brewery
- What’s involved in a feasibility study for your brewery (and why you need one)
- Checklist to document brewery operations
- Contact Joe at B-W Design Group: email@example.com or reach him by cell at 603-244-9778
- Brewery Operations Questionaire