In this podcast we’ll talk about best practices for recruiting and hiring for your brewery. Finding the right employees is harder than ever these days, but a few simple tips can make the task easier.
- Use a template for your job descriptions and job postings – get it in writing, and get it in the hands of the job candidate
- Be crystal clear about the priority or goal for the position – how do you define success?
- Set proper expectations for the position
- People exist to make a difference: Use the job description, tell the job candidate how they will make a difference in the brewery
- Subscribe to the free finance newsletter for craft breweries
- Check out the Brewery Job Descriptions Guide, it’s included with your Craft Brewery Financial Training Subscription