In this podcast we hear from Joe Isaacs from National Resource Management. Joe shares his insights on energy reducing programs that may be available for your brewery.
I’ve worked with NRM on several energy saving projects in the past and have found their team to be professional and profitable for our business. I encourage you to reach out to NRM so that you can “Go Green” and “Save Green”.
Key Topics Covered in the Podcast:
- Drivers of energy costs: Usage, rates, fees (and how it all works)
- Energy programs that are available for your beer business
- Checklist that you can use to identify cost savings programs
- Resources to stay on top of new energy programs as they become available
- Use this tool to benchmark your building using Energy Star
- Read the case study of how NRM was able to help Aeronaut Brewing
Listen to the podcast and learn how to use brewery financials to drive profitable growth in your business.