In today’s podcast, you’ll hear a replay of a live Q&A session from the Brewery Financial Training Program. We cover the common brewery financial problems, how to quicly identify them, and how to fix them.
The Brewery Financial Training Program is for craft brewery owners, managers and staff who need practical financial training to improve cash flow and profitability.
The Course includes 40+ lessons delivered across 6 modules, with a total of 8 hours of instruction, 6 graded quizzes and a final exam. Watch a short video to learn more.
Key topics covered:
- Module #3: Common Problems in the Financials
- Keg Inventory & Product Inventory
- Accounts Receivable Collections & Product Margin Variances
- Module #4: Beer Costing & Pricing
- Beer Costing Fundamentals
- Beer Pricing (and Portfolio Margins)