Today we dig into the legal side of contract brewing with attorney Derek Allen from Allen Stahl + Kilbourne.
Derek shares best practices on how to create the brewery service agreement (the document that will govern your contract brewing arrangement) and where to turn for help on navigating the state regulations around contract brewing.
- Contract brewing vs alternating proprietorships
- Reasons to contract brew (that you might not have thought about)
- What you need to get right in your brewing contract
- Pitfalls to avoid in brewery service agreements
- Learn more about Derek Allen and contract brewing services his firm provides
- Watch Derek’s presentation on contract brewing
- Get the financial training newsletter for the craft beer industry