Key metrics, critical numbers, and benchmarks are used to measure and manage the most important numbers in your brewery.
In this post we’ll review key income statement metrics and provide a tool you can use to track your critical numbers.
Income statement metrics
- Sales: Dollar growth, percentage growth, actual compared to plan
- Margin: Show by line of business or product category
- Operating Expenses: Expense in dollars compared to plan
- Profit / Loss: As a percentage of total sales
- Earnings Before Interest Taxes Depreciation and Amortization (EBITDA): Used for banking, financing, and for investors
Download this Brewery Key Metrics tracker, and watch the Explainer Video below.