Open book management is a system where financial information is shared with employees so that they can make better decisions.
Better decisions lead to better financial outcomes, and better financial outcomes lead to a stronger brewery business for everyone.
Open Book Management (OBM) requires that you train, empower, trust and reward employees.
- Train employees in financial literacy so they understand the finances of the business.
- Empower employees to make decisions and encourage them to do so.
- Trust employees with sensitive information and reward them when brewery financial success is achieved.
In these uncertain times, open book management provides a way to manage your business more effectively and to reward your employees for a job well done.
Do you want to learn more about how to implement Open Book Management in your brewery?
In this course you’ll learn step by step how to evaluate, implement and execute an open book management program.
What you’ll get:
- Checklists and guides to cover the basics of what OBM is (and what it isn’t)
- Road map to conduct the Financial Huddles, the beating heart of open book management
- Detailed brewery financial training program that you can share with everyone in your brewery
- Live Q&A with an instructor (yours truly) who has implemented the Open Book Management program
In these uncertain times, open book management provides a way to manage your business more effectively and to reward your employees for a job well done. Sign up for the Live webinar series to learn how to implement OBM in your brewery.
Ready to get started?
Click the blue button below to start your open book management journey!
Comments are closed