Need 1-on-1 help to review, understand and analyze your brewery financial results?
With this service, you and I will work together to review your brewery financials and create action plans to stay on track with your goals.
Here’s how it works:
- 1-hour calls, every other week for 12 weeks to review and analyze the month-to-date and year-to-date financial results
- We’ll walk through budget vs. actual variances, and create action steps to keep you on track with the financial plan
- Create and monitor a set of Key Metrics to serve as your financial scoreboard
- The calls are done via Zoom so we can screen share, and will cover any questions you have
- After each call, I create customized videos to help you with financial review and analysis this year (and will serve as a reference that you can use in years to come)
Q: Can I invite other members of my management team to the zoom meetings?
A: Yes. Typically, the meetings will include one or two other key managers. But you are free to invite as many (or as few) of your team as you like.
Q: Do you provide templates or models to help us update our financial budget?
A: Yes, we will go over the models for the sales, margins, and operating expenses.
Q: How much time will this take for our team?
A: Bi-weekly meetings run an hour each time. At the end of each meeting, there will be ‘homework’ for each of us to do in advance of our next meeting. This may involve following up on open questions or gathering more data needed for financial planning. Time will vary, but plan on at least a couple of hours each week outside of our meeting times.
Q: What if I have other questions about this 1-on-1 service?
A: Email me, Kary@BeerBusinessFinance.com.
Don’t leave your financial results to chance, sign up below to set yourself up for financial success.