The start-up brewery financial course is now open for enrollment.
The course is self-paced, and includes videos, guides and spreadsheet templates to help build your brewery financial plan.
Click here for a video overview.
What’s included in the course:
- How to build a Sales Plan: The Steps to estimate sales through the taproom, to retailers and to wholesalers
- How to Price your Beer: The Pricing Matrix which shows you how to price beer at retail + how to price beer to Wholesalers
- Taproom Tools: The most profitable part of your brewery, how to plan sales, margins and expenses
- Start-Up costs, capital needed and how to get funding
- Financing Basics: Loan terms, typical loan structures, and the Magic Formula to get funding
At the conclusion of the course you will have a completed financial plan for your Start-Up Brewery.
Already have a brewery up and running? The course materials on sales projections, pricing your beer and financing an expansion can help you, too.
Each course module comes with videos, guides and spreadsheet downloads. The videos walk you step-by-step through the process of creating a Start-Up Financial Plan for your Brewery.
Visit the Craft Brewery Finance Shop for more details and instructions on how to enroll in the course.
Yours in Start-Up Financial Plans,