The new online self-distribution course is LIVE and ready for you in the Shop.
If you’re thinking about self-distributing your beer, or want to improve your current operation, this course has profitable ideas for you.
What you’ll get:
- Step-by-step instructions to create a financial self-distribution plan for your brewery
- Plug-and-play templates and models to project sales, gross profit and operating expenses
- Start-up capital requirements, financing and loan cash flow calculators
- Delivery account building basics, and a tool to model future delivery routes
- Exit strategy planning: How to calculate and grow the Value of your Distribution Rights (a hidden asset for breweries)
- State rules on self-distribution, Best Practices, Succession Planning, and more…
The course videos walk you through each step of the process to create your self-distribution plan.
Speaking of videos…here’s a sample of the course…
You’ll have access to the videos, spreadsheets for download, and printable PDFs guide with all the self-distribution resources in one place.
Ready to get started? Just click here to get more info and sign up.